My personal tax code has been BR BW.

Wednesday, December 15th, 2010

How do I change it?

Monday, January 31st, 2011

If your employer does not know which tax code to put you on you may be placed on a BR tax code.

This can often result in you overpaying tax but at the end of the tax year in April or May, when you are given your P60 you can claim a tax refund: